NEW LOW PRICE !!! PRIVATE COUNTRY LIVING can be yours in this 10 acre equestrian paradise. Alone at the end of a long shared access road is this charming traditional residence awaiting it's new owner. Surrounded by a variety of hardwoods and a sunny yard is this 1835 square foot charmer with a massive covered front porch as an initial greeting. The 1835 square feet nearly doubles to 3146 total under roof when adding the additional under roof of the front porch, screened rear porch, and spacious 2 car garage. Interior features include hardwood floors, vaulted ceilings, and split floor plan. In the valley behind the home the following structures can be found:
* A 4 stall horse barn with enclosed workshop, an air conditioned office/guest suite, private bathroom and tack room. This
conditioned square footage is in addition to the 1835 square feet of the primary residence. Additional specifications for the barn:
- Built 2010
- 12’ center aisle
- water, septic, and electric connected
- separate electric meter than house
- bathroom stubbed for shower in future if desired
- stall sizes 12’ x 12’ all with rubber stall mats
- 12’ x 12’ center drain wash rack
- 440 square foot loft/storage area
* In addition to the horse barn there is a separate 30 x 20 Hay barn with concrete floor, built 1998 with water and electric service
* Note: an additional 20 acres adjacent (19 high and dry) available for additional $595,000.
Legal Description: SE1/4 OF NE1/4 OF NW1/4 OR 605 PG 263 AND TOGETHER WITH AN EASEMENT OVER THE
Inquire About 28538 SOARING HAWK LN
If you have specific questions or would just like more information, THE Gail Spada TEAM is here to help.