Home Selling and Real Estate Professionals – PART 7 of 7
In our closing post in our current series covering the “2015 Home Buyer and Seller Generational Trends Report”, the following data offers highlights regarding Home Selling and Real Estate Professionals
for the 12-month period ending June 2014:
- All age groups of sellers were most likely to find their selling agent by referral from a friend, neighbor or relative or having worked with them on a previous sale or purchase of a home.
- Younger sellers were more likely to use the same real estate agent or broker for their home purchase than older sellers.
- Youngers sellers typically wanted their selling agent to price the home competitively and to sell the home within a specific timeframe usually due to job relocation or need to move to a larger home.
- Older sellers time-frames were generally less “time-sensitive” as they were more likely relocating due to retirement or moving closer to friends or family.
- Middle aged sellers were more likely to initiate discussions about compensation with their real estate agent than both younger and older sellers.
We hope you found this last post from 7-part series, highlighting the generational trends of both home buyers and home sellers, informative and interesting…
Watch for our next BLOG POST on July 3rd beginning a new 4-part series titled “Outrageously Bad Home Staging Decisions”.
To learn more about Tampa Bay area homes for sale in Spring Hill and Brooksville, located in Hernando County, Florida, visit us @ www.GailSellsFloridaHomes.com
Until then… it’s all about YOU!