At THE Gail Spada TEAM not only do we help you buy, sell and rent beautiful Hernando County homes, but we live in them too.
THE Gail Spada Team wants you refreshed and relaxed while enjoying The TEAM Works Blog. We don’t want you bothered by a loose cabinet hinge while grabbing a cold glass of lemonade. Try this helpful tip before reading our next blog post on fixing a stripped screw.
Supplies you’ll need from the 99 cent store:
- Wooden matches, 99 cents
- Wood glue, 99 cents
- Hammer, 99 cents
What you do:
- Remove the cabinet hinge screw.
- Dab wood glue on a match and stick it into the screw holes.
- Tap it in with a hammer.
- Break off the match tip part that’s sticking out.
- Let the glue dry for 4 hours.
- Twist the screw back into place. The match piece will create a new solid base for the screw.
- Poof, you’re done.
Spring Into Home Improvement With THE Gail Spada TEAM
Gail and her TEAM are getting ready for the spring by posting an entire series on home improvement. You can get ready for the spring with our FREE Lowe’s Coupon!THE Gail Spada TEAM hopes you have found this information useful. Your feedback is encouraged. Until next time, please remember our pledge: When it comes to buying or selling property in Hernando County, we make sure … it’s all about YOU!