At THE Gail Spada TEAM not only do we help you buy, sell and rent beautiful Hernando County homes, but we live in them too.
Today, we’re going to get rid of one of life’s greatest annoyances for less than $2, torn window or patio screen. No need for a handyman or a replacement screen. You’ll find the right bug deterrent at the 99-cent store, if it’s not already on hand in your bathroom cabinet.
Supplies you’ll need from the 99 cent store:
- Clear nail polish, 99 cents
- Two slightly dented cans of soda, 99 cents
What you do:
- Apply the clear nail polish on both sides of the torn area. Slather it on so it builds up a nice barrier.
- Watch it dry transparently.
- Enjoy your soda while reading THE Gail Spada TEAM blog.
Spring Into Home Improvement With THE Gail Spada TEAM
Gail and her TEAM are getting ready for the spring by posting an entire series on home improvement. You can get ready for the spring with our FREE Lowe’s Coupon!THE Gail Spada TEAM hopes you have found this information useful. Your feedback is encouraged. Until next time, please remember our pledge: When it comes to buying or selling property in Hernando County, we make sure … it’s all about YOU!